How to Apply?
- Applications will only be accepted electronically at: (https://obs.alanya.edu.tr/oibs/ogrsis/basvuru_yabanci_login.aspx).
- Applications received by mail, e-mail, fax or cargo will not be evaluated.
- Applicants are expected to pay a 50 Turkish Lira for Application and Evaluation Fee to the IBAN number TR53 0001 2009 5710 0016 0001 34, which is located in the Halk Bank before making their choice. Application fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants who have the minimum scores of the accepted exams (YOS, SAT1, GCE, etc.), with the indicated points may apply. (Please see the Table 1 below.) Being in compliance with the requirements for the application does not guarantee acceptance of the program.
- Candidates will be able to make a maximum of 3 choices out of the related quotas. (Please see the Table 2 below.)
- There are no restrictions on the validity of the exams (Abitur, International Baccalaureate, GCE, etc.) which are in the status of high school graduation exams in applicants' applications. However, exams such as YOS and SAT1 that have the status of Turkish universities entrance examinations are valid for 2 years.