What Documents Required for Application?
- Those who have completed their secondary education have to submit the Turkish translation of their high school diplomas.
- Those who are in the final year of their secondary education and have not received their high school diplomas, have to submit the Turkish translation of an official document issued by the related national authorities, in which the date of graduation of the candidates are indicated.
- The Turkish translation of the authentic copy of the document indicating the high school grading average.
- The passport identification page,
- The test result of YOS and SAT1 examinations or the Turkish translation of the test result of accepted national examinations with certified sample.
- 1 photo.
- The receipt of 50 Turkish Lira Application and Evaluation Fee